LAUNCH OF TOLL FREE SERVICES IN CAMBODIA'S CEREMONY
Toll Free Telecom (Cambodia) Co., Ltd has conducted a workshop on 25th March 2010, at Cambodiana Hotel.
This workshop has been presided by H.E Chin Bun Sean, Acting Minister, Hight Representative of H.E. So Khun,Minister of Ministry of Posts and Telecommuni-
cations of Cambodia, 9 mobile operators and other ISP companies, Telecom Cambodia.
Mean while H.E. Chin Bun Sean, Acting Minister; Representative of H.E. So Khun gave a speech to his national and international quest of honor that
- This lauch of new Toll Free services will help increase the business activities and possibly the whole country economics.
After the speech from H.E. Chin Bun Sean, the Toll Free representative gave a bunch of flowers and gift to him.
- Every citizen will be able to access to the phone call no matter where they are although they are in remote area. As he extracted the speech from
prime minister Hun Sen "having access to phone call is the rights of all
- He urged all concerned parties to negotiate and cooperate to reach an agreement price and claimed that "Toll Free services should be equal or
cheaper than normal commercial charge as toll free is serving public interest for all Cambodian people".
Then Mr. Richard Chiew, Marketing Consultant of Toll Free Telecom (Cambodia) Co., Ltd. also
presented about benefits and some reasons of launching this new toll free service.
- It will help increase the business activities ranging from small to medium enterprises and whole country economic.
- Subscribers will have to pay some deposit, registration and installation fee.
- We will have toll free refill card ranging from US $10 - US $100
- In general, it will facilitate people communication by boosting overall Cambodian business acivities.
- Company with toll free are seen as more ready to assist/prepare for customer service
- More job opportunities for all Cambodian people.
After Mr. Richard has finished his speech, Mr. David Meng, Managing Director of Toll Free Telecom (Cambodia) Co., Ltd. presented about the charge rate and some technical plans to all the related operators.
- We have 1-800 20XXXX, 1-800 21XXXX,
charged by the subscribers or receivers.
- 1-800 22XXXX is regarded as a special toll because it is paid by calling and called parties.
- The rate is equal or cheaper than the normal commercial rate.
- We will charge the subscribers by per minute.
In this toll free system, all people still can make a phone call to toll free
number 1-800 although the callers balance is zero.
After giving the presentation from Mr. David Meng, Managing Director of Toll Free Telecom (Cambodia) Co., Ltd. Mr. Kem Vikra, Deputy Director of Telecom Cambodia thanked to all national & international guests of honors and all related operators or companies for participating this valuable workshop. At last, Mr. David Meng gave a bunch of flowers and gift to Mr. Kem Vikra.